Bandai Namco has released an announcement video for their upcoming PS4 game, The [email protected] Stella Stage!
This game is focused on the girls at 765 Productions. The player takes over the Producer role and tries their best to make each girl in the agency succeed by balancing idol activities, concerts, practice, coaching, and time off.
The [email protected] Stella Stage will be released to the PS4 on December 21 in Japan.
The game will be released with a regular packaged version, priced at 8,200 yen (about $73.58) before tax, and a limited edition first run version, priced at 12,980 yen (about $116.47) before tax. This limited edition version will come with a variety of 765 Production-themed bonuses.
Find the trailer and more information after the break!
Limited Edition Version:
- Special box with art of all 13 idols
- a product code for a special limited PS4 theme
- a product code for a limited edition original color costume set
- the main game
- a 765 Production-themed lanyard
- a 765 Production-themed badge
- a 765 Production-themed calendar
- a drama CD: “Idol Appeal Battle!”
- a special 765 Production issue of Music Magazine: “We♪”
Early Order Bonuses (before January 17):
“Platinum Memory” Costumes
The [email protected] Stella Stage “ToP!!!!!!!!!!!!” Special PS4 theme
Toro and Kuro Puppet Accessories
961 Production’s New Idol Debuting in this Game:
Name: ???, a girl with the genius and talent of a super first-class idol