A new promotional video was released for the Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism (Armed Girl’s Machiavellianism) anime adaptation! The video previews the main characters, voice cast, and the series’ opening theme, “Shocking Blue” by Miku Itou.
The cast for the series includes:
- Tasuku Hatanaka (Yuuma Tsukumo from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and Ikoma from Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress) as Fudo Nomura
- Yuuki Takada (Aoba from New Game! and Elma from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid) as Rin Onigawara
- Sayaka Kitahara (Aoi Sorano from Inazuma Eleven Go and Mars from Pokemon Generations) as the voice of Mary Kikakujou, Nozomi Nishida (Sarah from Absolute Duo and Makina Nakajima from Macross Δ) as the voice of Satori Tamaba
- Rina Hidaka (Enju Aihara from Black Bullet and Airi Kashii from Ro-Kyu-Bu!) as the voice of Warabi Hanasaka
- Natsumi Hioka (Machi Amayadori from Kuma Miko) as the voice of Tsukiyo Inaba
- and Eriko Matsui (Benio Yonomori from Engaged to the Unidentified and Kamiya Nao from The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) as the voice of Kirukiru Amou.
MyAnimeList describes the plot below:
“The Private Aichi Symbiosis Academy was originally a high school for high-class girls. When it became co-ed, the girls, out of fear, asked to be permitted to bring weapons to school. When that was enforced, a five-member vigilante corps-like organization called the “Supreme Five Swords” was also formed. After many generations, the five swords eventually became a group which corrected problematic students, and the academy started proactively accepting such students in order to correct them.
Nomura Fudou was sent to this school after being part of a huge brawl. What will he do when the only options he has after enrolling are being expelled from that school or being corrected the way the rest of the male students there were…by being forced to dress and act like a girl!”
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism will begin airing on April 5.
Check out the video after the break!