Good news for those of you who look forward to new games from Nutaku! They’ve announced that they’re officially launching an English version of X-Overd!
Full press release after the break.
For Immediate Release
Nutaku to launch first-ever English version of popular role-playing game X-Overd
X-Overd is a large-scale, rich story based traditional fantasy RPG which unfolds through stimulating battles.
Montreal, Quebec – November 24, 2016 – Online game publisher Nutaku announced today the launch of X-Overd, the popular Japanese browser-based role-playing game (RPG), for the first time in English on its gaming platform.
The 18+ game is a turn-based action experience that takes place in various dungeons across multiple kingdoms. Users can pre-register ahead of the launch to be notified when the game is live and to receive a free reward.
Pre-registration: http://www.nutaku.net/games/x-overd/ [NSFW]
Official Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47c8xcldfZs&feature=youtu.be
The Story Behind X-Overd
In the world of Lunartis mysterious portals to other worlds known as “Gates” can be found. Eons ago, humankind lived in an era of prosperity through the appearance of the strangers from the Gates and the unknown technology they brought with them. However, at the zenith of the ancient civilization a sudden Catastrophe appeared from the Gate leading to their unfortunate demise.
Fast forward to the present: humankind has inherited the airships and what little magic is left of the past and live modestly in peace within a world divided into 3 great lands. Memories of not only their prosperous civilization but also their deplorable past have begun to fade. They have not yet noticed the return of the elements of destruction responsible for the first Catastrophe.
- The story advances by clearing Dungeons.
- Users must collect party members in such a way that they can cover all combinations of attributes.
- Each Character possesses 1 Attribute. The 6 types are Fire, Wood, Thunder, Water, Light, Dark.
- There are strengths and weaknesses associated with each Attribute.
- Attributes of each Character have Attribute Values which are added onto different types of Weapons, Accessories and Abilities as well as other Attributes.
- Characters have 50 Attribute Points. There is a limit to how many points can be held.
- A maximum of 100 of the same Attribute Points can be possessed.
- If Attribute Points exceed 100, there are no added effects.
Nutaku is an online gaming portal dedicated to opening the gaming market to mature audiences. Launched in early 2016 and now featuring over 23 million monthly visitors, Nutaku has become the largest online 18+ gaming website in the world. For more information, please visit Nutaku.net.