Check it out: Desu Daily is looking for site volunteers! Check out our open positions and apply now!

Review: J-List DX Snack Box UNBOXING | December

dhdhdh

Its such a good feeling to be back posting on Desu Daily again! FatalFerret here everyone bring you a new video and today we are taking a look at the fairly new J-list snack box. This is a look at the DX edition that comes with a ton of goodies straight from japan. This is an early look at the new box coming out in December.

Hit up the video after the break and see more info on the box itself!

Read more

Movie Night #2 Voting

to-be-deleted

I can’t remember if I used this image last night, and I’m too lazy to look. Oh well. Anyway, movie night got off to a really rocky start last night, but that is partly my fault for giving you all less than 24 hours to vote and not giving myself enough time to look through the results and see if they’re feasible.

So, go down below, read a few simple guidelines, and vote for the next movie! 

Read more

Anime Rewatch #1: The [email protected] Cinderella Girls – Episode 9

2016-11-20-16_18_55-the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-episode-10-our-world-is-full-of-joy-youtube

Time for a good ol’ fashioned rewatch episode.

Today we’re on episode nine of The [email protected] Cinderella Girls, titled “Our world is full of joy!!”

Find it on Daisuki, YouTube, or after the break.

Discussion and spoilers below.

Read more

Movie Night EDITED #1: My Neighbor Totoro

Image result for my neighbor totoro

Oh boy, another movie night. Tonight we got one that I’ve been meaning to watch: Kimi no Na wa. I wasn’t planning on joining you guys tonight, but since all my other plans are gone, I’m gonna get this one off that infamous “Watch Later” list.

EDIT:

Well, seeing as I can’t find any legit/non-sketchy source (or even any decent quality DLs), we’re gonna hold off on Kimi no Wa na until a later date. For today, we got My Neighbor Totoro, as that was the next in the vote.

Go watch the movie and discuss it down below!

Read more

Anime Rewatch #1: The [email protected] Cinderella Girls – Episode 9

2016-11-19-17_06_28-the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-episode-9-_sweet_-is-a-magical-word-to-make-yo

I swear i’ll get back into the hang of this.

Today we’re on episode nine of The [email protected] Cinderella Girls, titled “”Sweet” is a magical word to make you happy!”

Find it on Daisuki, YouTube, or after the break.

Discussion and spoilers below!

Read more

Movie Night #1 Voting

lemonade-4

My face right now. If you read the title you can probably guess what this post is. It was brought to my attention people (at least one person) wants to do this, so we’re gonna do it. The first movie is tomorrow,  so voting is gonna be a bit less than 24 hours. So, how do you nominate a movie? Type the title in the comments. How does it win? It gets the most upvotes. That simple.

BE SURE TO UPVOTE YOUR OWN COMMENT AS I AM NOT COUNTING THE COMMENT ITSELF AS A VOTE

Nominate movies below. 

Read more

Anime Rewatch #1: The [email protected] Cinderella Girls – Episode 8

2016-11-18-17_42_46-the-idolmster-cinderella-girls-episode-8-i-want-you-to-know-my-hidden-heart

Holy moly this is late.

Today we’re on episode eight of The [email protected] Cinderella Girls, titled “I want you to know my hidden heart.”

Find the episode on Daisuki, YouTube, or after the break!

Discussion and spoilers below.

Read more