An additional cast list has been announced for the Renai Boukun anime adaptation!
The additional cast members include:
- Nobuyuki Hiyama (Kouta Hirano from High School of the Dead and Viral from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) as Korari
- Houchuu Ootsuka (Jiraiya from Naruto and Takagi Junjirou from The iDOLM@STER) as Kami-sama
- Takehito Koyasu (Luck Gandor from Baccano! and Dio Brando from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure) as Maou
- Kenyuu Horiuchi (Yuuki from Joker Game and Barazou Mankanshoku from Kill la Kill) as Stolas
- Yasuaki Takumi (Tsukasa Mizugaki from Plastic Memories and Ace Grit from Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia) as Tsurutaro Kataoka
- and Rie Takahashi (Miki Naoki from Gakkougurashi!! and Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!) as Aqua Aino.
MyAnimeList describes the synopsis below:
“A Kiss Note is a powerful notebook that makes anyone who has their name written together will instantly fall in love if they kiss each other regardless of any circumstances. This magical and very familiar item belongs to an angel named Guri whose job as cupid is to create couples. However, she accidentally writes down Aino Seiji, a regular high school student, and unless he kisses someone, Guri will die. She convinces Seiji to go kiss his crush, Hiyama Akane, the school’s popular girl who turns out has even stronger feelings for him, bordering on obsessive and psychotic. Eventually Akane and Seiji come together but not before Guri decides that she likes Seiji as well. What seems awesome to most guys becomes hell for Seiji who just wants a normal relationship with girls.”
Renai Boukun will begin airing on April 6.
Check out the casting announcements after the break!