2/14/17 Anime Releases

What’s with everything being 3D these days? Who started this?

Crunchyroll
6:55am – Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan – Episodes 30, 31
10:00am – Ninja Girl & Samurai Master – Episodes 19, 20
11:00am – ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept. – Episodes 5, 6
11:30am – Ai-Mai-Mi Surgical Friends – Episodes 6, 7
1:00pm – Hand Shakers – Episodes 5, 6
2:05pm – Kemono Friends – Episodes 5, 6
3:30pm – NANBAKA – Episodes 19, 20

Funimation
7:00pm – The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. – Episodes 13-24
9:00pm – Chain Chronicle – The Light of Haecceitas – – Episodes 1, 2
9:30pm – CHAOS;CHILD – Episodes 2, 3
10:00pm – Koro Sensei Quest! – Episode 6

Premium Account/Subscription Only
Get a Crunchyroll Premium Membership!

More info after the break!

Shonen Ashibe GO! GO! Goma-chan

Description: A comedy manga, “Shonen Ashibe,” that follows the friendship between baby spotted seal Goma-chan and first-grade student Ashiya Ashibe. First serialized in 1988 and adapted to anime in 1991, the adorable Goma-chan created a massive following and a spotted seal boom. This spring, Goma-chan returns to “Tentere Anime.” A cute, pleasant story of Ashibe and Goma-chan and their unusual school and their neighbors. Sometimes endearing, sometimes bizarre, it’s a fun anime for the whole family!

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 6:55am EST

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master

Description: The year is 1555, the middle of the Warring States period, and one young man holds on to a very big dream. That young man, known as an empty-headed fool, is none other than Oda Nobunaga. Enchanted by his dream, a certain young girl who admires Nobunaga swears that she will become his ninja one day. Nobunaga has one goal: to unify Japan by military might! Decorated by a colorful cast of characters, including the airheaded Kichou, the errand boy Hideyoshi, the tsundere Nene, the straight man Mitsuhide, and the half-dead Hanbei, this heavy-hitting wartime gag anime is about to begin!!

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 10:00am EST

ACCA: 13-Territory Inspection Dept.

Description: “ACCA” is a giant unified syndicate residing in a kingdom split into 13 autonomous regions. ACCA was formed back when there was threat of a coup d’etat, and it has continued to protect the peace of civilians for almost one hundred years. Jean Otus, the vice-chairman of the inspections department at ACCA headquarters, is one of the most cunning men in the syndicate’s history with the nickname “Jean the Cigarette Peddler.” Whimsically puffing his cigarettes, he wanders through the 13 districts, checking to see if there is any foul play afoot.

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 11:00am EST

Ai-Mai-Mi Surgical Friends

Description: Ai, Mai, and Mi belong to the manga research club and have fought off alien invaders as well as rivals in tournaments. But as usual, Ai’s the only one actually drawing any manga…

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 11:30am EST

Hand Shakers

Description: Tazuna is a high school student, living in Osaka, who loves to fiddle around with machines. One day, he receives a repair request from an university laboratory. He accepts the request and ends up meeting a girl named Koyori, who has been bedridden for a very long time. Suddenly, Tazuna and Koyori get pulled into a whole different world called “Ziggurat”. In this world, there are Hand Shakers, two people who touch hands and create the Nimrod. Their goal is to defeat other Hand Shakers in order to gain an audience with “God”, who will grant them wishes. Protect with your own Hands!

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 1:00pm EST

Kemono Friends

Description: The story takes place in Japari Park, an enormous integrated zoo built somewhere in this world. A mysterious substance found there, called “Sand Star,” causes the animals to turn into humanoid beings called “Animal Girls”! These new creatures spend every day peacefully with the zoo’s visitors… but after some time, a lost child turns up in the park. The child’s attempt to find the way home turns into a great adventure with the Animal Girls!

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 2:05pm EST

NANBAKA

Description: Four men are assigned to Nanba, the world’s most formidable prison. Jyugo, a man who attempted to break out of prison and ended up extending his jail time; Uno, a man who likes to gamble with women; Rock, a man who likes to get into fights; and Nico, a man who likes anime. A super exciting action comedy about the daily lives of the prison’s inmates and guards.

Crunchyroll Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 3:30pm EST

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Description: Saiki Kusuo is a typical 16-year-old high school student… except he has psychic powers. He can use them to get whatever he wants, but he also knows everything that people are thinking. Everything. No surprises, no secrets, no normal human experiences. He’s kept his powers in check since childhood, but with the temptations of high school now on his mind, he’s bending the rules—and spoons.

Funimation Link

Chain Chronicle – The Light of Haecceitas –

Description: Humans, fairies, and other mythical creatures live in peace on the continent of Yggdra until a mysterious group called the Black Army appears. To protect their home, the citizens of Yggdra join forces to form a Volunteer Army, led by Yuri. But the Volunteer Army is quickly defeated and the continent fades into darkness. As they retreat, Yuri encounters a young boy who offers a glimmer of hope.

Funimation Link

CHAOS;CHILD

Description: Six years after the deadly earthquake and events of ChäoS;HEAd, Tokyo’s reconstructed Shibuya district becomes home to another series of mysterious happenings. An abnormal string of deaths occurs amidst Shibuya’s reconstruction, and it isn’t until a high school newspaper club member starts to piece together the clues that these cases begin to demonstrate a hauntingly familiar pattern.

Funimation Link

Simulcast: Wednesdays at 9:30pm EST

Koro Sensei Quest!

Description: Get ready for a strange but fun-filled adventure with your favorite group of assassins. The killer class is back but this time they’ve got…magic?! In this brand new spin-off series, follow the chibis of Class 3-E as they learn swordsmanship and sorcery at Kunugigaoka Magic School. Their mission? Defeat the evil Demon King Koro Sensei and face the trials and perils of their magical school!

Funimation Link

Simulcast: Tuesdays at 10:00pm EST